Privacy statement updated on February 3, 2022
General.We are committed to protecting the privacy of our customers and always offer the possibility to influence the data and remove the data from the register.
With this data protection statement, we inform our customers about the processing of their personal data. The customer must accept the terms of this privacy statement in order to use our services.
- Jussilantie 7A,41310 Leppävesi
What information is collected about me?
- Stored in the customer register
- Customer's First and Last Name
- street address, zip code, post office and country,
- email address telephone number
- the language used in business
- the currency used in transactions.
- The business customer's company name, social security number and VAT number are also recorded.
What is personal data used for?
Personal data are used:
- To manage the customer relationship
- For order delivery and processing, as well as archiving
- For statistical purposes
- For marketing purposes
The legal basis for processing personal data is a contract, consent or legitimate interest.
In the processing of personal data, the requirements set by the EU data protection regulation, which will be followed from 25 May 2018, have been taken into account.
How long will my personal data be kept?
We keep your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes of use of the register.
Transfer of information to third partiesWe hand over personal data only to logistics and payment service partners, to enable the operation of our online store.
- As a customer, you have the following rights:
- Right of revision
- Right of rectification
- The right to withdraw consent
- Right of deletion
The privacy statement was prepared by Sarissa Minkkinen and all rights to the text are reserved!