WHAT IS MINING?
- Cryptocurrency mining is the process of verifying transactions on the blockchain, then adding it to a public "ledger", it's the process of ensuring that the entire system remains secure. Miners create new chains in the blockchain and receive a mining fee as a reward, as well as transfer fees for transfers made in the blockchain.
WHAT IS THE REPAYMENT PERIOD FOR THE DEVICE?
- Product productivity and payback time can be easily viewed and calculated, using e.g. Information found on www.whattomine.com or www.asicminervalue.com is good. On the websites, you can put in an estimate of the price per kWh of electricity, in which case they take the price of electricity into account in the daily income. NOTE! The daily returns are indicative and are always calculated according to the coin values of that day (please also take into account that the sites are not always updated in real time, so make a comparison between several sites). The values of the coins vary, so the daily yield also varies.
WHICH DEVICE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
- We cannot say which device is good for someone. You should think about purchasing a device according to your own knowledge. Of course, we can give our own opinion on the matter, but we cannot directly say what is best for you. You should familiarize yourself with the differences between rigs and asic miners. Our own opinion is that asics are easier for a beginner and someone who already knows a little about the subject, rigi, which requires more work, is already a good option.
IS THE DEVICE DIFFICULT TO INSTALL?
- There are numerous instructions on the Internet for setting up different devices. We also give our subscribers free installation instructions, and you can also buy services directly from us if you have bought the device elsewhere and do not know how to install it. Please note that you need an internet connection for the device, with an Ethernet cable. Some of the rigs support Wi-Fi, but due to the stability of the connection, we recommend an Ethernet connection. The speed of the internet connection has no bearing on the mining power.
ANOTHER GOOD THING TO KNOW!
- The devices generate a lot of heat. In other words, you should plan exactly where to place the device and whether it is possible to use the heat to heat a space.
- The devices make a loud noise, so it is not necessarily worth placing the device in living spaces, at least in the room where you spend time.